Healing Hope Seventh-day Adventist Fellowship is a community of faith in which all are welcomed to participate in its worship services and its fellowship. Some choose to take a further step of commitment and personal involvement in the ministries of the church by becoming an active member. If you are looking for a church home, or perhaps you are new to our community, we would love to welcome you into the membership of Healing Hope Seventh-day Adventist Fellowship.
There are three different ways you can become a member of our church:
- The Seventh-day Adventist Church believes and practices baptism by immersion. For those who are beginning their walk with Jesus for the first time, or making a renewed commitment, baptism is a symbol of that new life in Christ and entrance into His church. (Acts 2:38-47)
- If you have never been baptized by immersion and would like to take that step, just call the church office, or fill out the membership form on this site (link below) and the secretary will direct you to a pastor who will meet with you and help you prepare for this important event.
PROFESSION OF FAITH
- If you have already been baptized by immersion in another Christian denomination, you may become a member of Healing Hope Seventh-day Adventist Fellowship by a simple declaration of your personal faith in Jesus Christ and your desire to become an active member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
TRANSFER OF LETTER
- If you hold membership in the Adventist Church in another location and want to establish your membership at Healing Hope Seventh-day Adventist Fellowship, you may do so by transferring your membership.
- You may begin that process by calling the church office 503-253-8595 and leaving a message for the church clerk or....